Tuesday 15 May 2018

Enjoy Long Weekend at Heritage Village Manesar


So many long weekends lined up this year, so it goes without saying a vacation was in order. As the planning was very last minute, my friends and I, a group of five or so began with looking for hotels near IMT Manesar, or popularly, just Manesar. Conveniently located around forty-five minutes for the city, this was the perfect getaway destination for us. Now, all that was left was looking for 5-star hotels in Manesar. Much to our surprise, we ended up finding many luxurious resorts and it was indeed very confusing. Each resort had and edge over the other and the end decision was indeed a difficult one. We ended up booking a two-night stay at Heritage Village Resort and Spa, Manesar which was a wonderful experience in all. 

On arrival the staff were super friendly, we all got a welcome drink and were very swiftly directed to our rooms to freshen up. We made our way down for the lunch buffet which was delicious. From Indian, to Chinese to Mediterranean to Continental, it was all on the menu. The pizzas and grills were remarkable. Post lunch, I headed out for some quiet time to the lawns where I found this cute little tea stall. I ordered the traditional ‘cutting chai’ and spent the early evening there while reading my book. Around 5 I met up with the rest for a quick swim where we informed by the staff that there was a movie screening special at the amphitheatre 8:00 pm onwards. Needless to say, we went to the room to freshen up and head to the amphitheatre. It was a delightful experience – a movie under the moonlit sky complemented by freshly prepared popcorn and much to my surprise- my favourite beer. I was extremely sad that the weekend had ended before we knew it. The next day we ended the staycation with a rejuvenating spa treatment followed by a leisurely lunch and cocktails. This hasty weekend getaway was truly a memorable experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment